Episode 1 - Pete Marston Jr: Building a Multi-Million Dollar Company and Real Estate Portfolio with Holes in His Shoes
In this first-ever Heart-Centered Hustlers episode, I am chatting with Peter Marston Jr. Not only is Peter a close friend of mine but he is also a Heating & Cooling Expert dedicated to providing quality solutions at affordable prices where comfort & safety are the goals. What makes this first episode so special is that Peter was actually on the first episode of the Purpose Chasers podcast where he shared incredible insight on “being in business around building relationships” which inspired the very backbone of this show.
This episode is chock full of wisdom as Peter shares with us how adapting to new challenges and being patient with the process are his personal superpowers. We also dive into the most coveted wealth of all time and how it’s a lot more attainable than one might expect.
Join us this week as we dig deeper into misconceptions around entrepreneurship, how providing value and investing in others is like throwing a boomerang, and what it means to live a simple, yet meaningful life.
- Creating and helping people find opportunities
- Revealing and uncovering core strengths
- Focusing and channeling on living a simple but meaningful life
- Why you should always continue to educate yourself
- Reframing the paradigm around loving the “work” you do
- Misconceptions around entrepreneurship (the “magical” unicorn)
- Utilizing adaptation and patience as valuable skill sets
- Leveraging relationships by providing value
- The power of investing (and why it’s more than just money)
Learn More About Start to Finish Marketing Visit: